Disable Rt Click

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Christman Sanctuary


 

 



 

 Nearby in Delansen, NY, is the Christman Sanctuary.  The Bozenkill runs through it and after the recent rain and prior snow, I knew the water would be flowing.  There was actually too much flow in the large falls that do not make for good water photography IMO.  I chose these scenes instead.  Camera was a Canon EOS M, 11-18mm Canon lens, circular polarizer, ISO 100, f16 to create this result.  Ev about .5 seconds.  AWB and a little fine tuning of the RAW images in Canon Digital Professional.  Enjoy, Jeff


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm kind of "over" shooting waterfalls but when I see images like this they make me want to get out there and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I know what you mean! The Sanctuary is sp special though with great soft light in the early AM. Worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if/how different these photos might look after the storm from a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete