Disable Rt Click

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Words and Pictures

Inspired by the movie "Words and Pictures" starring Clive Owen and Juliette Brioche, I decided to put some words to these photos taken today at The Christman Sanctuary in Delanson, NY. I realized after seeing this wonderful movie that I needed to emphasize photographing what gives me feeling, that which creates emotion within me when present at the scene.    

The Poem entitled Flowing Waters-Let me envelope you in my cool flowing waters. Let all your fears, worries and stress flow out of you into me, I can handle it. Float with me downstream and feel the warmth, the life of me. Look up and see the beautiful canopy I have provided above you. A canopy of love, light and caring. Know that you are safe as a leaf against the rock, bathed in my water forever.

Enjoy, Jeff















No comments:

Post a Comment