Disable Rt Click

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Different Perspective on Tulip Photography



The tulips are in full bloom now in Washington Park here in Albany.  I have taken at least 500 tulip shots over the years.  Those are pretty much standard flower shots.  Pretty but not dramatic.  The other day I realized that I could combine iPhone control with my Nikon D7200 and a Rokinon 12mm Fisheye for something very different.

I found a nice tulip bed in the shade after work today, placed a small rubber mat on the ground, prefocused the set up for hyperlocal at f11 and .2 feet,  Shutter was 1/200 sec.  Using my iPhone Nikon WMU App, I fired the shutter and  with the help of my little friends,  who with Dad's permission,  stepped into the scene.

A little editing and "I Love This Shot" result!

Enjoy, Jeff




No comments:

Post a Comment