Disable Rt Click

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fuji Instax 210

In search of a modern Polaroid system, I discovered the Fuji Instax 210 camera. It is a lightweight but big and bulky plastic camera that uses Fuji instant film. This is not peel apart film but film similar to the later SX-70 Polaroid films. After snapping the shutter it develops in about one minute.

This was my first box of 10 prints shot with the image, I have selected a few which I photographed with my iPhone for uploading purposes. The major purpose of this camera for me right now will be to take photographs of my grandchildren and present them an actual physical print rather than having them looking at a computer screen or a cell phone screen to see their image. Hopefully they will learn to appreciate some of the older analog ways!

I certainly can see future artistic Uses of this camera, however they cannot be manipulated like the older versions of SX-70 film. I look upon this camera as another tool in a great, fun filled hobby.

Enjoy, Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment