Disable Rt Click

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Amish Kids



We decided to take Rt 20 home from Syracuse today.  I had a feeling there would be something to shoot.  Well, near Richmondville we drove by this  Old Order Amish wagon with the kids peering out the back.  An "Ah-Ha" moment occurred as I raced ahead and pulled over 200 yards up the road.  Getting out and camera ready, I shot the kids as it passed without any problems.  I used my Sony A330 with a Sigma 28-80 2.8 lens quickly set at P mode.  ISO was 800.  I really love the expression of the children.  What are they trying to say to me?  Enjoy, Jeff
 

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. And how clever of you to "race" on ahead of them. That never occurred to me, duh!! I'm always torn between wanting the image and the knowledge that they don't want their pics taken. So I wimp out.

    ReplyDelete