Disable Rt Click

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Fish Monger

Boston Hay Market, a Saturday. Many times public markets or fairs have the most interesting people. This lovely fish cleaner did not speak English. We spoke the universal language of travel photographers. I smiled, she smiled back, I raised my camera, showing her and smiled again, nodding my head up and down. She returned a big smile realizing my intent and the photo was taken. I said "thank you" smiled and waved as I went on. Note the very blurred part of the image, starting at her coat and going out. For this shot I used the KM Maxxum 7D with a Lens Baby lens attached. This neat little manual lens allows for a sharp center image with blur to edges. Exposure was f2.8 at 1/60th sec, all set manually. Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment